Sunday 30 September 2007

Merrily, merrily, through the air...

Well, it seems that I am back stateside. My flight left London at 3pm on Saturday, and after an almost 11 hour flight, I arrived at LAX around 7pm (on Saturday as well). The flight went off without a hitch. The ever-lovely B. rode the Picadilly Line all the way to Heathrow with me to help with my luggage; without her I'm not sure I would have made it to the airport!

Once on the plane I just watched movies (Persuasion, Ocean's Thirteen, and Annie Hall) and dozed. The usual panicked feeling I have whilst on planes wasn't really there. I felt so satisfied with my time away that my panic couldn't take hold, which was a wonderful (and very unusual) feeling.

K. has been perfecting our apartment during my absence. All the things we always talk about getting done but never have time for were finished while I was away. Our apartment looks awesome!

Gus has been studiously ignoring me, although he did want his morning pets when I woke up this morning, so apparently he only ignores me unless it messes with his daily schedule.

I'm going to continue writing about my trip for a while, especially about my last few days in London, so keep checking!

1 comment: