Saturday 30 June 2007

Photo Stream and Sundry...

I've started a Flickr account, which will house all of the photos I take while I'm here. You can use the above link, or you can click on the latest pictures using the menu on the right of this blog ("Photos From Morganlf").

I slept really well last night. I went to bed around 6pm and slept in two hour with a few episodes of Deadwood to loll me back to sleep.

I realized that I hadn't eaten in about 15 hours, so I practically ran down to breakfast (cold cuts and cheese?) and had cereal, toasts, and a few cold cuts. One thing of note: the sliced cheddar here is...real. It's not processed nast like the sliced sandwich cheese is in the States; for lack of a better phrase: It has a flavor!

Right now it's decided to rain outside and my back has decided to give out. It's not completely 'out' yet, but the damnable disk is trying to sneak out of place, and since I haven't done yoga in a month, it's worse than normal. So I'm staying inside on my bed until I feel a little better. Then it's off to get some groceries and to Boots (a drugstore) in search of Icy Hot patches (if they've indeed crossed the pond).

No comments: