Friday 29 June 2007

For My Family

I'm in London! I arrived Friday afternoon (London time). I'll post about my flight and dorm room soon, but for right now, there are more important things to talk about, especially since my family is reading this blog.

I hate for this to be my first post, but (as with the last time I arrived in London) things seem to have come almost unhinged here and I want everyone to know that I'm safe. Thankfully nobody was hurt this time. Many of you know where the cars were in relation to where I am, but some of you don't, so I'm posting Google maps so you get a better idea of all this.

Car #1 (click me)

Car #2 (click me)

So from the Google maps, you can see that I'm in North Central London, in an area called Bloomsbury, and not in the heart of Central London itself.

(image source)

1 comment:

acronym enthusiast said...

thanks for posting this! Glad to know where you are and to hear that you're safe!
J