Friday 13 July 2007

Date Night?

K. and I have this thing we call date night. It happens spontaneously, when we make a yummy-looking dinner and have a movie to watch. We get all the pillows we can find and put them on the floor to make a 'nest' and have our leisurely dinner in quiet comfort while we watch a movie and Gus-the-Cat looks at us like we're crazy.

Sadly, this is not that kind of date night. My dinner at Nando's (my favorite chicken restaurant in London) was very tasty. My movie starts in 45 minutes. Cheap Italian wine and two different types of chocolate? Priceless.

3 comments:

Kevin E said...

Sounds like a nice date night. Wish I could have been there!

Dr. Virago said...

How was Tell No One?

Alison said...

Tell No One was good, but definitely not a 'thrilling' as the posters made it out to be. The French have a tendency of taking British mysteries and turning them into boring films, and this was no exception. I guess not boring...but more character-driven than action-driven, which is fine, but not when one is expecting cloak and dagger stuff.